eyebrows I 15
lip, chin, or cheeks I 10
lip & chin I 15
eyebrows & lip or chin I 20
eyebrows, lip, and chin l 25
1/2 face (cheeks, chin, lip) I 25
full face (brows,cheeks, lip, chin) 30
hairline I 15
brow tint I 15
lash tint 25
lash and brow tint 40
nose I 10
ears I 10
bikini (ladies only) I 35 and up
rio (ladies only) I 45 and up
brazilian (ladies only) I 55 and up
full leg I 70
half leg I 45
full leg & bikini I 100
full leg & rio 110
full leg & brazilian (ladies only) I 120
toes & feet I 10
underarms I 20
arms half I 30
arms full I 45
fingers & hands I 10
abdomen I 20
chest I 35
chest & abdomen 45
back I 40
"The Elmer" (gentleman's clean up) ears, nose, between
the brows, scented hot towel up l 25
what to expect
• Your hair needs to be at least ¼ of an inch long in order
to be picked up by the wax.
• Please allow hair to grow (no shaving!) for 10 days to
• If your hair is fully grown in you may trim or leave it to
the pro to take care of that part.
• Gently exfoliation before and after to help prevent
• Please inform your technician of any medication you are
on, including accutane, retin-A, anti-biotics, or any other
medications that can cause skin sensitivity.
• Feel free to use a pain reliever before your appointment
also taking an anti-acid can help.
• Refraining from caffeine, acidic, and foods/drinks high in
sugar will make your experience more pleasurable.
• No tanning (sun or tanning bed) the day of.
• Waxing is not recommended if you have diabetes, lupus, or are using doctor prescribed acne medication.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can you wax my butt?
Yes. Gentle cleansing wipes are available if you have the need to freshen up before your appointment.
Do you wax men?
Yes. Everything but Brazilian.... that takes additions skills to be safe and, while I DO have skillz, I don't have those skills.
Can I still get waxed if I have my period?
Yes. Based on your comfort level (you may be more sensitive). Please wear a tampon.