eyebrows I 15
lip, chin, or cheeks I 10
lip & chin I 15
eyebrows & lip or chin I 20
eyebrows, lip, and chin l 25
1/2 face (cheeks, chin, lip) I 25
full face (brows,cheeks, lip, chin) 30
hairline I 15
brow tint I 15
lash tint 25
lash and brow tint 40
nose I 10
ears I 10
bikini (ladies only) I 35 and up
rio (ladies only) I 45 and up
full leg I 70
half leg I 45
full leg & bikini I 100
full leg & rio 110
toes & feet I 10
underarms I 20
arms half I 30
arms full I 45
fingers & hands I 10
abdomen I 20
chest I 35
chest & abdomen 45
back I 40
"The Elmer" (gentleman's clean up) ears, nose, between
the brows, scented hot towel up l 25
what to expect
• Your hair needs to be at least ¼ of an inch long in order
to be picked up by the wax.
• Please allow hair to grow (no shaving!) for 10 days to
• If your hair is fully grown in you may trim or leave it to
the pro to take care of that part.
• Gently exfoliation before and after to help prevent
• Please inform your technician of any medication you are
on, including accutane, retin-A, anti-biotics, or any other
medications that can cause skin sensitivity.
• Feel free to use a pain reliever before your appointment
also taking an anti-acid can help.
• Refraining from caffeine, acidic, and foods/drinks high in
sugar will make your experience more pleasurable.
• No tanning (sun or tanning bed) the day of.
• Waxing is not recommended if you have diabetes, lupus, or are using doctor prescribed acne medication.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do you wax men?
Yes. Everything but Brazilian.... that takes additions skills to be safe and, while I DO have skillz, I don't have those skills.
Can I still get waxed if I have my period?
Yes. Based on your comfort level (you may be more sensitive). Please wear a tampon.